Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unlock of computer does not update kerberos credentials

I have my 10.7.5 machine joined to an Active Directory domain. Kerberos and single sign on work well except for one problem. When I unlock my machine in the morning I notice that I have to run kinit manually to refresh my credentials to get single sign on working properly. Looking at klist before I run kinit shows that my credentials have all expired. On a Windows 7 machine tied to the same machine, simply unlocking the screen will also refresh the kerberos credentials. It is much more seamless. Can we replicate the behavior here as well? When I unlock my machine, can we get the kerberos credentials updated as well?

Thanks,

Scott

Posted on Mar 8, 2013 5:57 AM

There are no replies.

Unlock of computer does not update kerberos credentials

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.