Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my podcast not in the directory?

I produce a podcast for people that want to learn English. When I search for it by name, EnglishSP, I can find it. The problem is if I go to the language course directory and search all podcasts, I can't find mine. I tried contacting the iTunes support center several times, but they just copy & pasted some generic responses that didn't answer any of my questions. If anyone could help me to understand why this is happening and the steps I need to take to resolve it, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Posted on Mar 8, 2013 6:09 AM

3 replies

Mar 12, 2013 1:23 PM in response to englishsp

When you look at a category, in this case Education>Language Courses, you don't see all the podcasts in the category (in many cases there would be thousands): what you see are 'Featured podcasts' selected by the Store staff.

This Apple Tech Note explains how to improve your chances of being listed there:

http://www.apple.com/itunes/podcasts/specs.html#getfeatured

Why is my podcast not in the directory?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.