Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bootcamp Mac Mini mid-2011w/Windows 7 work for a few weeks now hangs during startup quick green screen followed by black screen

Install boot camp with Windows 7, had a few problems with drivers, eye salve solve by installing each driver separately. Windows work fine for a few weeks, but now I can't even get it to boot up. I'm not sure what my next step should be. I was thinking about starting the blue with Windows 7 and my optic drive. Only problem is I'm paralyzed from the chest down, so I need someone to set everything up and hang around in case it doesn't work. I'm not able to get back into the Mac on my own.

Posted on Mar 8, 2013 8:04 AM

There are no replies.

Bootcamp Mac Mini mid-2011w/Windows 7 work for a few weeks now hangs during startup quick green screen followed by black screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.