Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the best Apple notebook for video editing and pro music creation?

I know I could opt for the most expensive and probably get what I want that way, but I´m not made of money, so what are your suggestions for minimum criteria and which would you recommend?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Mar 8, 2013 9:06 AM

3 replies

Mar 8, 2013 9:08 AM in response to Indreba

MacBooks Pro are great Macs with a good hardware, so all of them will work for the use you want, but I think that you want the biggest display possible because of your uses. In this case, it has to be a 15-inch non-Retina MacBook Pro, with the settings you want. Note that, after buying the Mac, you can upgrade the HDD and memory without voiding the warranty, so you are free to install as much memory and the HDD size you want after buying it. It's my opinion, but you are free to do whatever you think it's better

Mar 8, 2013 9:15 AM in response to mende1

Thanks for your reply. I´m now just slightly concerned because I´ve read in this community, a recent post by someone saying that Apple is now producing notebooks that can´t be upgraded later.

I obviously want to avoid getting one of those - but the person who wrote this hasn´t said which notebooks are like that.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.