Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i downloaded new updates to my garage band and when I restarted a warning popped up when i opened my mailbox that the version I have no longer is being supported. Then, for some reason, the app is gone and don't know how to get my email back on my dock.

i donwloaded new updates for my garage band with instruments (which was about 1.2gb) . When I started my email a message popped up that my email is not supported with the version of the email - I was confused and went into applications and tried using the "mail.app" and then I lost my "Mail" app on my dock and now there's no way for me to get my emails or find the app to load back on my dock. Could someone please help me??

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Mar 9, 2013 3:16 PM

1 reply

Mar 9, 2013 11:47 PM in response to ernestefren

If your Mail app is no longer inside your Applications folder, use Spotlight to locate the application. Once you find it, place the application back inside the Applications folder. Then drag the original Mail app to the dock & let go. The Mail app should now appear in the Dock.

When I started my email a message popped up that my email is not supported with the version of the email

Try the suggestions mentioned in this article link - http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4424

User uploaded file

i downloaded new updates to my garage band and when I restarted a warning popped up when i opened my mailbox that the version I have no longer is being supported. Then, for some reason, the app is gone and don't know how to get my email back on my dock.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.