Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is an easy way to log and share lists (grocery, mileage) with my wife?

My wife and I have all the Apple devices and would like an easy way to share lists; specifically, a grocery list and a mileage list. The latter is for whenever each of us drives our personal vehicle for business use.

If it was just me, I can create a Numbers spreadsheet and save it to the Cloud. Then, it's accessible from all my Apple devices. But she and I need to be able to hit the same documents.

I've seen some apps in the iOS AppStore, but don't need all those bells and whistles. Can't I just grant her access to my Numbers document in my cloud or something?

Thanks for any advice.

Posted on Mar 9, 2013 4:00 PM

5 replies

Mar 9, 2013 4:05 PM in response to rcook349

Hi rcook,

If you are both on the same iCloud account, then by far the easiest way to share (and update) notes is to use the Notes app. I use it for all of my "to do" and "grocery lists" among other things. I can updae it on my Mac, and with I go to the store - it is there waiting for me on my iPhone! No syncing, required, If is check somethng off, or delete it, then if my husband is looking at/using the same list, he knows that itm is taken care of.

Not sure if this fits your needs, but it works great for us!

Cheers,

GB

What is an easy way to log and share lists (grocery, mileage) with my wife?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.