Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wifi problems! please help

my wifi has been working perfectly fine on my other apple devices but for my iphone 4s it will not connect and when it does it wont last long or when i go on youtube it dosconnects. please help

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Mar 9, 2013 3:31 PM

15 replies

Mar 9, 2013 5:09 PM in response to ylli jonuzovski

I had an iPhone that did the same - it would connect to my wi-fi network and the disconnect. After restoring the iPhone with iTunes as a new iPhone with no change, I made an appointment at an Apple store where it was confirmed the iPhone has a hardware problem.

If you have tried everything included with the link provided including restoring the iPhone with iTunes as a new iPhone or not from the iPhone's backup, the iPhone has a hardware problem as I've provided 3 times now.

Message was edited by: Allan Sampson

Mar 11, 2013 7:53 AM in response to ylli jonuzovski

I have the same problem, my iPhone only connects at maximum 4-5 m from router and doesn't detect networks at longer range. Found out that by pressing the upper left corner of my iPhone it suddenly started detecting networks, so obviously it's a hardware issue. Opened the phone and tried to make sure all cables were properly connected and had high hopes when I reassembled it but it hasn't gotten any better.

Any ideas on the connectivity problems' exact location? Seemingly many people have the exact same problem.

wifi problems! please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.