Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad mini return query?!

Hey everyone,

I recently purchased a brand new iPad mini from the apple store, which I absolutely love. However after a few months I have started to see a hefty amount of dust and other small particles entering between the bezel/crevice of the iPad. I have been searching around the Internet to see if this is a major concern for other iPad mini owners. Luckily I have found some people with the same problem. It seems that after people exchanged their old iPad mini for a new one they would receive a brand new one with the crevice sealed.

Anyway I was just wondering if it was possible to exchange my current mini for a new one? Yet, as I mentioned above, it has been 3 months since I bought it, and it's normally 14 days for return, I think. Will I still be entitled to an exchange?

I really appreciate any help given from the community.

Thanks in advance.

iPad mini Wi-Fi, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Mar 10, 2013 4:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2013 5:40 AM

Probably not, but you should contact the store where you purchased the ipad for your answere.

1 reply

iPad mini return query?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.