Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

whats your solution for the international traveller

in the last 2 years I have lived in 3 different countries and will plan to travel more, however I cannot download banking apps as they belong to a differnt country store, in order to change store I need to cancel my imatch subscription - then what about my icloud (I tried changing my store - siad to cancel express checkout - that wasnt even turned on - arrghh!)

what is the solution for the modern international traveller with mutiple devices with family memebers in different countries - homeshare etc

As a family we have been longtime apple users with 4 children we have macs, iphones, ipdads and have been through the entire generation of ipods so apple you have hooked a generation - but how can you handle the modern international traveller? - I know we now have our own accounts - but we still do have a home share. when i change store why do i need to cancel my i match, what if i change back again - what about my cloud?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.1

Posted on Mar 10, 2013 1:46 AM

3 replies

Mar 10, 2013 3:13 AM in response to apsmith62

Until the developers of apps and programs can get world wide protection in the form of patent rights, it will never happen.

Apple's problems in this area stem largely from the need for developers to protect their work and at the moment, unlike with patents, it appears this is a matter for the courts of individual countries.

Perhaps someone can enlighten us to how the copyright system fails to do this.

Mar 10, 2013 4:12 AM in response to apsmith62

I understand the patent and copyright requirements, I value the app developers and acknowledge their need to also make a living but on the modern world of global brands it is about time the brands also recognised the global customer

I can roam with my mobile phone charges why not my apple Id - I am sure it is not beyond the intelligence of someone at apple to come up with a workable solution - and apologies if there is already - please let me know

whats your solution for the international traveller

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.