Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have Snow Leopard I have 64 bit (i5) I tried calling and waited 30 mins with no answer. What can I do ???

Why if I have Snow Leopard, 64 bit i5 processor can I not imput information on Turbo Tax Home and Business??? I downloaded the disk and then the online version in case that would work. Neither worked. Any helpful hints? I put a call in and waited a very long time. Gave up. It is Sunday maybe they don't answer on Sundays ;-(

Posted on Mar 10, 2013 4:12 PM

3 replies

Mar 10, 2013 5:10 PM in response to clotildafromva

you are not saying even what Mac, what OS, and i5 has nothing to do with Mac Pro workstation.

my guess you did not actually install it and are trying to run it off a CD or DMG image.

sold as electronic, for Mac and Windows clients as well as web-based

ere are 3 versions and none of it matters with 64-bit processor or the tech note.

Mac OS runs applications just fine and there would be no reason to write TT as 64-bit only.

Mar 11, 2013 7:43 AM in response to clotildafromva

clotildafromva wrote:

Why if I have Snow Leopard, 64 bit i5 processor can I not imput information on Turbo Tax Home and Business??? I downloaded the disk and then the online version in case that would work. Neither worked. Any helpful hints? I put a call in and waited a very long time. Gave up. It is Sunday maybe they don't answer on Sundays ;-(

As The hatter points out, we have no idea what Mac you are using, and that's important because Turbo Tax requires Snow Leopard (10.6.8) minimum and a 64 bit processor. See https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4578359, especially the postings by Bob Meighan, who is a TurboTax VP.

I have Snow Leopard I have 64 bit (i5) I tried calling and waited 30 mins with no answer. What can I do ???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.