Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

quickbooks contractor install not working on parallels 8

Have brand new iMac, Fusion drive. Windows install went smoothly. Followed start installation instructions if the installer doesn't start automatically and the program is still not installing. Double clicked setup and the program is still not installing. I have the disk in, it wont auto start so when I go to 'computer' then double click 'setup' it asks "do you want to allow the following program to make changes to your computer" I click yes (and have tried 'no' also) it does nothing, ther disk is not spinning either. Using Windows 7. What should we do next?

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Mar 10, 2013 8:03 PM

5 replies

Mar 12, 2013 10:41 PM in response to clintonfrombirmingham

Clinton,

It was very strange but I did a slight variation of your instruction and it worked. I went to the Parallels menu bar at the top of the screen, clicked the icon, from the drop down I chose devices, and went to floppy disk - disconnect. Weird right? But it worked......Once again another reason not to touch Windows with a 10' pole!

Cheers mate! And thanks again!

quickbooks contractor install not working on parallels 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.