Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 6.1.2 - major lag since "upgrade".

Ever since upgrading to iOS 6.1.2 my iphone 4 has been laggy to the point of being unusable. Any app is slow n chunky, typing is painfully slow. Battery drains much faster.

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Mar 11, 2013 9:57 AM

4 replies

Mar 12, 2013 3:11 PM in response to MissStress

I have the same problem MissStress, also most button presses act as if I have either held down the button or double tapped it? For example most presses of home key result in Siri appearing. Finally, today my phone has started crashing, lines accross screen and then restarting over and over again. I have been on iOS 6.1.2 for some time now, yet this has just started happening!

Mar 13, 2013 9:57 AM in response to MissStress

Same here. My iPhone 4S was working perfectly - fast, not buggy and battery life wasn't half bad. Ever since iOS 6.1.2 my 4S has been painfully slow. I've 'hard' shutdown apps and rebooted a couple times but that only seems to fix it for a short period. Once I get 2 - 3 apps open it starts acting up again. I also notice the interaction of apps lagging which causes Siri to chime in... *le sigh*

IOS 6.1.2 - major lag since "upgrade".

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.