Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What's the best way to give an online Keynote presentation?

I'm increasingly being asked to give presentations online to clients in remote locations. There are plenty of videoconferencing and screen sharing services out there, but I need to find one that will make our Keynote presentations look good on the remote receiver's end. That means smooth animations and transitions, along with good audio quality for the presenter's voice. We need to control the presentation from our end, rather than sending it to the client to play at their leisure.

Has anyone found a service that delivers all these features, so we can deliver the full Keynote experience to our remote clients?

MacBook Pro (15-inch Early 2011), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), 2.2 GHz Intel i7, 16GB RAM

Posted on Mar 11, 2013 11:18 AM

1 reply

Mar 11, 2013 4:34 PM in response to Adam J. Bezark

Videoconferencing is our prefered delivery of high quality interactive training, simulations and business conferences.

Our systems can play out content from a live camera feed, DVD player, video server or use computer presentations using broadcast quality sound and vision to anywhere on the planet. The make and model of the equipment and the supplier of communications link does not matter, they all do the same job if the spec is the same.

Videoconferencing is a fraction of the cost of transporting people from all over the country for a days event.

What's the best way to give an online Keynote presentation?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.