Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How is this poss with apple security?

Please help me unlink this hacker.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.2, Hacked, jailbroke, help

Posted on Mar 11, 2013 12:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2013 2:39 PM

What are you talking about?

5 replies

Mar 12, 2013 2:43 AM in response to roaminggnome

I find it funny that I have a bunch of pictures with proof and a bunch of tags and a whole lotta emails oh did I mention proof?? I find it funny that this person would rather live a hard selfish all about them life when that person could be making waaayy more than $17 an hour and do it while enjoying tree in front of the tv with thyre boo instead they sabotage relationships cuz to scared to trust theyre own shadow maybe a mirror would do them some good?? Power given to those that have destroyed this ones life and that person destroys life with the only one they Know they trust and now I have to walk around this earth knowing this person is smarter tech wise than anyone in the bay let alone C town and they better believe that its gut wrenching for me but its going to be complete and utter devastation to his soul and his daughters newly growing 3 yr old heart.

Top 200 Tags in Apple Support Communities

Sort by:

Frequency Name

What:

All|

Search Tags

.local 10.8 802.1x accounts active active_directory activedirectory advanced_camp_2012 apple apple_configurator apple_push_notifications appletv aps aps_engagement_prep aps_requirements aps_tips_and_tricks aps_tools automator bind_script byod camp captive_portal certificates certifications coaching configuration configuration_profiles csv customize deploy_studio deployment deployment_strategies directory directory_service directory_services directoryservices dmg dns downgrade_lion edaps_tools efi_firmware efi_update fetch_ipsws file_sharing forum gatekeeper hardware https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3033233?tstart=0 imaging import ios ios_management iphone_configuration_utility ipsw ipv4 ipv6 knowledge_base_articles layered learn lion lion_clients lion_internet_recovery lion_recovery lion_server local_admin_membership_updater loginwindow mac managed_client managed_preferences manager mass_deployment mcx mdm mdm_server migration_assistant ml mobile_accounts mobile_device_management mobile_homes mountain_lion netrestore od_archive od_archive_utility open_directory open_directory_master os_x os_x_server os_x_server_on_mountain_lion osx password_server_replication profile profile_manager profilemanager profiles program_benefits provider_camp push_notifications server set-up shirts siu smc_firmware smc_update snow_leopard software_update_server ssl support_your system_image_utility technical_installation_guide technical_installation_guides testing the_collector tig troubleshooting ts4041 user view volume_purchase_program web_service webdav wi-fi workarounds workgroup_manager

Tag Tips

Check out all the content in a "tag cloud" to get a quick view of the most talked about and popular subjects.

You can filter the tags by type of content as well as by community within the system.

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.

Kitty

Mar 12, 2013 7:13 AM in response to roaminggnome

Wow you really want to help me..

Just miss

Excites me that its so not what others thought or think and im ready to get him off

Just thought i could have someone decipher so I could show him that im so wanting to just have him see that i see

The -- that no one else sees. Thought it was our unspoken that spoke so loud but

But its asking to much i think.

Oh nevermind.

Im just hopelessly hopeful.

Thanks anyway, sorry to have wasted the communities time.

How is this poss with apple security?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.