Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot redownload purchased music

I have a purchased album, and I deleted it from iCloud. The task is to redownload it, but for some reason only 7 out of 14 songs are shown in the 'Purchased' section of iTunes Store, so the rest of the songs are just gone. Apple refuses to give me direct support in my country, so I'm screwed unless someone has a good advice. I know it's not a lot of money to buy the same album again, but it's not fair. Maybe someone had a similar problem and has a sloution? Or maybe someone knows how to get support directly from Apple in Russia?

Posted on Mar 11, 2013 2:32 PM

5 replies

Mar 11, 2013 2:57 PM in response to roaminggnome

Yes I did. Only 7 out of 14 songs are available for re-download. They are selected randomly (4,6,7,8,11,12).

The album is still available in the store in full (it's released only yesterday). If I go to Account - Purchase history, I see the order which has all the songs listed as purchased, but it's only a receipt, I can't download from there.

Cannot redownload purchased music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.