Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

application for a job where I can not answer the questionnaire.

I submitted my application for a job in the UK. When I go to "status" it appears: Questionnaire and under that word a dash (-). I do not know what does it mean. If I have to answer a questionnaire where I can find it? I can not see it anywhere. Please could anybody help me? I know that without the questionnaire the application is not completed.

Thank you!

Apple Job application problems

Posted on Mar 11, 2013 5:27 PM

4 replies

Jan 12, 2016 10:09 AM in response to sebellis

You have tacked onto a VERY OLD thread = not recommended

Start your own New Discussion

Top right of any ASC page = NEW > Discussion

We need much more information to give you specific help. Tell us step-by-step, in detail what your actions are.

Tell us a Story

- with a beginning, a middle and end. We need to understand everything that you know and have experienced.

If this issue is new, tell us what immediately preceded its onset - add software, upgrade or update? New equipment?

Quoted from  Apple's "How to write a good question"

To help other members answer your question, give as many details as you can.

• Include your product (device) name and specs such as processor speed, memory, and storage capacity. Please do not include your Serial Number, IMEI, MEID, or other personal information.
  • Provide the version numbers of your operating system and relevant applications, for example "OS X 10.4.11" or "Safari 4.1.3".
  • Describe the problem, and include any details about what seems to cause it.
  • List any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, or temporary fixes you've discovered.

For a detailed "coaching", please see the User Tips Help us to help you on these forums and Writing an effective Apple Support Communities question

"Keep It Short and Simple" - Take your time... but be thorough - ÇÇÇ

application for a job where I can not answer the questionnaire.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.