OK, I'll see if I can help:
1) Yes, the flash storage is as fast or faster than most SSDs on the market
2) At present, Apple only supports Windows 7 using Boot Camp. I'm sure that it's just a matter of time before Windows 8 is supported.
3) I use Parallels 8 to run Windows 7 Pro on my MBP - I much prefer it to Boot Camp but then I only use it primarily for Office 2013 and Adobe Acrobat Pro - nothing heavy-duty.
4) Not sure what you mean by this...
5) Using either Parallels or Boot Camp, you just install apps as you would normally on any Windows machine.
6) http://www.apple.com/support/macbasics/ should give you some pointers.