Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic 9 and Kontakt Instruments Disappear

Hi,

I have one instance of Kontakt running through Logic with multiple instruments loaded up on it. Everything was working fine, and then Logic crashed. Now when I load it back up (or any of the "Back up" files it automatically saves) there is no sound coming out of any of the tracks. I open up Kontakt and there are no instruments loaded up. I have to reassign all of my instruments back to each track. All of the settings I tweaked in Kontakt to get each instrument sound a specific way I have to change all over again. Does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix. It has happened twice now in 2 days. This has only happened when I have Kontakt set up with multiple instruments through multi output. I have OS X 10.7.5 and noticed Logic is always glitchy. Could this be a glitch problem or something else? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Logic Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Mar 11, 2013 7:02 PM

8 replies

Mar 12, 2013 12:49 PM in response to CCTM

Hi

I have 12 GB in my 2011 imac. I believe I was working in 32 bit...I should obviously be running Logic in 64 bit to utilize my RAM right? That could possibly be the problem? I am new to Kontakt and haven't used it much. I didn't turn the Kontakt Memory Server on (I'm new to Kontakt and don't really know what that is). Would it be possible to get my settings back or probably not? Thanks for the replies.

Logic 9 and Kontakt Instruments Disappear

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.