Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Docs won't open in Pages on Mac, from previous edit on iPad

I broached this subject in another post on iCloud b/c I thought maybe that was the culprit. I was able to get things working that time by updating passwords...although NOT because any passwords were wrong.

Here's the post from that discussion (which got no response)

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4837876?answerId=21388375022#21388375022

Now I have the same $@%( problem. I worked on a doc on my iPad earlier today. Go to Pages on my Mac mini and see the doc in the iCloud window, click on it and nothing. In fact, nothing opens on Pages. I tried downloading from iWork through the web and downloading a Pages '09 version to my local drive, but that wouldn't work. Really frustrating and not just a simple case of being out of sync. Versions of Pages on the iPad and Mac are up-to-date.

lee

Mac SE, P-book 160,MacMini,G3,G5,MBP, iPad, lots of boxes with lights and things, Mac OS X (10.5.8), ipad, desk, chair, lamp.....

Posted on Mar 11, 2013 9:24 PM

There are no replies.

Docs won't open in Pages on Mac, from previous edit on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.