Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't see Nike+ Gym results anywhere

Hi there,

I've recently started going to a gym that uses Matrix cardio equipment (treadmills, stationary bicycles, elipticals etc) which have the nike+ ipod logos all over them, as well as the correct connectors above the equipment trays.

I have an iPhone 4 with ios 6.1.2.

I have nike+ turned on, and also downloaded the nike+ running app which didn't help.

I have set up a nike+ account.

When I plug my iphone into the equipment, the machines advise that it has been detected, and at the end of workouts, it says that the session has been recorded, and that I can see this at nikeplus.com. My iPhone also has a message come up on the screen saying that my workout has been recorded.

The problem is that that's the last I see of it. No info is shown in the history section (or anywhere else) within the nike+ app, and nothing appears on the nikeplus.com website. I tried sycing my phone to itunes, which didn't help. Apparently there's supposed to be a nike+ ipod button in iTunes, but I can't see this, assumedly because itunes doesn't recognise that there's any workouts recorded.

I'm really not sure what to try next as there doesn't seem to be a lot of info online. - Most of the info I've been able to find just talks about the nike+ sensor. Maybe not many people use the Nike+ Gym features, and its fallen a bit by the wayside?

Would appreciate any help.

Cheers,

Matt

iPhone 4

Posted on Mar 12, 2013 2:58 AM

2 replies

Can't see Nike+ Gym results anywhere

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.