Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Records of sending Photo Booth photos

Sometimes I forward Photo Booth photos by E-mail, and sometimes I want to follow up on those photos. Is there record kept of those mailings? I ask because I want to see what message I sent with a photo.

iDVD 7.1.1 (1150)

Posted on Mar 12, 2013 1:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2013 1:51 PM

I found what I needed. My harddrive is divided into a Snow Leopard side and a Mountain Lion side. Photo booth in my Mountain Lionn side is not working, so I used the Photo Booth in the Snow Leopard side to send a photo. My error was in asuming that there was only one E-mail, so that I should be able to see a record of sending that E-Mail in my Mountain Lion Mail file. Well, it's not there, but it is in my Snow Leopard Mail.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2013 1:51 PM in response to Niku

I found what I needed. My harddrive is divided into a Snow Leopard side and a Mountain Lion side. Photo booth in my Mountain Lionn side is not working, so I used the Photo Booth in the Snow Leopard side to send a photo. My error was in asuming that there was only one E-mail, so that I should be able to see a record of sending that E-Mail in my Mountain Lion Mail file. Well, it's not there, but it is in my Snow Leopard Mail.

Records of sending Photo Booth photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.