Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

most recently uploaded iphoto videos not showing up in imovie

when i try to use iphoto videos in my imovie project, the most recently uploaded videos do not show up.

this has happened to me before, and i got around the issue by importing the original video files (through finder) into imovie. the clips that weren't showing up eventually did show up, long after i needed them.

so, here i am again, trying to edit recently uploaded clips that aren't showing up. i tried closing iphoto and imovie, then opening them again. no luck. has anyone else had this probleml? why won't the most recently uploaded videos show up for days after they've been uploaded? i could import the files through finder, like i have in the past, but that takes up extra hard drive space, and takes way too long. i was under the impression that the ilife apps are supposed to just work with each other... intuitively and such

everything is up to date. here's my specs:

MacBook Pro - 13-inch, mid 2010
OS X 10.8.2 (12C60)

iPhoto '11 - version 9.4.2 (710.42)

iMovie '11 - version 9.0.8 (1778)

the videos were recorded on an iphone 5

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Mar 12, 2013 1:37 PM

There are no replies.

most recently uploaded iphoto videos not showing up in imovie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.