Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SDHC card won't mount read or write.

Hi there,

I have just received I my new 8gb micro SDHC card problem is my computer won't regcognize its even there. The adapter works as I have used it today with my other micro SD card, (that being thinexpensive and unimportant part of course works problem free, sods law).

The card wasn't coming up in Disk Utility and then all of a long while later it appearedthere in Disk Utility but not on the Desktop. And I received this message from finder: "The disk you inserted was not readable by this computer." I believe the options finder gave me were to. Initialize, Cancel or Eject.

I read thatonline that I may need to reformatt my SDHC card in Disk Utility so I tried this first. Remaned it and clicked Erase then, it did manage to do it I I was not impressed. I receveied message saying "Erased all except the last block"

Now my computer, Disk Utility won't recognize it at ...again.

All good intentions and geinune help welcome! 🙂

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Mar 12, 2013 2:09 PM

There are no replies.

SDHC card won't mount read or write.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.