Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Rapidweaver without using templates?

Hi. I'm trying to decide between Rapidweaver & Sandvox. Is there a way to design a site in Rapidweaver without using the templates? I looking for a drag & drop, but also need to be able to paste code and use my own design. Any better suggestions? Thanks!

MacBook Pro

Posted on Mar 12, 2013 7:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2013 4:19 AM

Both are template based but RapidWeaver is more flexible. Using RapidWeaver with your own design you have three choices: 1) you can heavily modify a template that already exists or create your own. It takes some experimentation and patience but is doable. 2) you can use an existing tempate and change graphic elements to suit your needs. 3) there is a template that is essentially blank which lets you create your own with the help of a plugin call Blocks. RapidWeaver has a wealth of plug-ins as well.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2013 4:19 AM in response to LR Cameron

Both are template based but RapidWeaver is more flexible. Using RapidWeaver with your own design you have three choices: 1) you can heavily modify a template that already exists or create your own. It takes some experimentation and patience but is doable. 2) you can use an existing tempate and change graphic elements to suit your needs. 3) there is a template that is essentially blank which lets you create your own with the help of a plugin call Blocks. RapidWeaver has a wealth of plug-ins as well.

Rapidweaver without using templates?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.