Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud control panel installation error

Last week I encountered a problem. I noticed all my contacts were missing from Outlook.

I went to the iCloud Control Panel and noticed that the check was missing on the Mail, Contacts, Calendars was not there. I checked it and hit apply at the bottom and received the following comment.

"The iCloud Control Panel did not install properly.To repair it, you need to go to Programes and Features, select iCloud from the program list and click Change. When prompted, click Repair."

I have followed these instructions and received the same error.

I have uninstalled iCloud and reinstalled and receive the same error.

I'm running Windows 8.

Outlook 2007

iTunes to my knowledge is the latest version.

Again, it was working fine and now for some reason I have this issue.

Andrien

Posted on Mar 13, 2013 11:16 AM

1 reply

Dec 1, 2013 12:22 PM in response to Andrien3301

In order to get mine working in the same situation, I had to delete both the iCloud data file and the username@icloud.com e-mail account. Once that was accomplished, I was able to get the iCloud installer to close Outlook and install itself correctly. Trying to recreate the accounts again from within Outlook was not the solution and resulted in this error.

Icloud control panel installation error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.