Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Final Cut 7, Mac OS 10.8 and CANON EOS c300

Hi! I´ve recently update my mac to MAC OS 10.8.2. I edit with FCP 7 and I´ve material shooted with the CANON EOS c300. I can´t find a suitable plug in for the Log and Transfer. There is a plug in for FCP 7, but only works with MAC OS 10.5, 10.6, 10.7. The only plug in that can be installed in MAC 10.8 works for FCP X.

Can someone help me?

Final Cut Pro 7, MAC OS 10.8.2.

Posted on Mar 14, 2013 3:16 AM

2 replies

Mar 14, 2013 9:55 AM in response to Maialen

Never update a working system, unless you know that everything will work with that new OS.

If you want to continue to use FCP 7 and the Canon C300...and need that plugin to work...then you need to backup everything (clone the hard drive using Carbon Copy Cloner), reformat the drive, and install the older OS that will work with that plugin. Also install the applications from scratch...at least FCP. Migration Assistant doesn't get everything, and FCP will not work right. Install from scratch.

Final Cut 7, Mac OS 10.8 and CANON EOS c300

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.