Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I select print from iPad the HP 7520 shows up just fine but after selecting Print, in a few seconds I get a message "printer out of paper" it's not and my Mac and iPhone both airprint perfectly. What's up?

Take a moment on Monday during the New Moon to think about how to reduce your debt and get the best use out of shared possessions. Travel plans still beckon in the next few months, no question. Mars will make you want to "Hit the road, Jack." Of course, you will travel in style. Some people are more "back to the land" but Leos are "back to the hotel."

iPad, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Mar 14, 2013 6:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2013 6:37 AM

Hi Linda,

May be a bit of a long shot as I dont' think printers do anymore - but does your printer have an 'offline' mode? If so and it's offline then may be the cause of the issue?

Regards,

Steve

2 replies

When I select print from iPad the HP 7520 shows up just fine but after selecting Print, in a few seconds I get a message "printer out of paper" it's not and my Mac and iPhone both airprint perfectly. What's up?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.