Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

instrument changes pitch on its own.

I have an instrument track loaded (a guitar sound from Sculpture). My song is in Bbminor. I play a passage and record a guitar riff - it is also in Bbminor. I save my song. Come back to it later and the guitar sounds obviously off key. All the notes in the piano editor are the same (they correspond to the Bbminor key and what I original played). Yet, the sound of notes is not in that key. It throws the whole track off.

On the track I have:

compressor,

guitar amp pro

chan eq

enveloper

spread

I am using Logic Pro I bought from the App store two days ago (I had a cracked version a few weeks ago and had the same problem sometimes).

I am playing through an Akai LPK25 midi controller.

I have had this issue in the past, and I can see no relation in the issue everytime it happens. It happens on organs and synths, a whole bunch of instruments. It happens randomly.

I use my macpro live sometimes and this will just be a terrible issue to try to trouble shoot on stage.

Any input would be much appreciated.

Logic Pro, Mac OS X (10.4.1)

Posted on Mar 14, 2013 8:00 AM

1 reply

instrument changes pitch on its own.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.