- Also try DFU mode after try recovery mode
- If not successful and you can't fully turn the iOS device fully off, let the battery fully drain. After charging for an least an hour try the above again.
- Try on another computer
- If still not successful that usually indicates a hardware problem and an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store is in order.
Just unplug the device from your computer, and leave it until the device's battery goes out. Once it goes out after sometime, plug it back up to your computer. The process should start over correctly!
If it doesn't, please comment again and I will get back in touch with you.
Ok, I let the battery burn down, waited about an hour. I plugged it back into computer and the same thing happened. Its stuck on itunes logo. The computer still doesnt acknowledge it and cant do anything with buttons. But, I did hook it up to my kids computer and it went to recovery mode and now its working again. Now, what does that mean? Is my computer jacked up or is my itunes screwed up? Im uninstalling itunes and going to reinstall to see if that helps. Btw, thanks for helping me out. Much appreciation.
Likey ther is a problem with iTunes onthe computer. I would try?
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points