Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OS X 10.8.3 and Mail

I have just up-graded to he latest 10.8.3 release.

Installation no problem BUT since then I can't display in the mail.app the contents of the

individual mails anymore. I can see them in there correct mailfolder but when clikcing on

an individual mail the contents is not been displayed anymore.

Funny thing is I can print the mail without any problem.

Any idea ?

I have a Time Machine back-up which was done before the 10.8.3 up-grade.

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on Mar 14, 2013 3:41 PM

14 replies

Mar 14, 2013 3:49 PM in response to Michael Schulz

Michael Schulz wrote:

I have just up-graded to he latest 10.8.3 release.

Installation no problem BUT since then I can't display in the mail.app the contents of the

individual mails anymore. I can see them in there correct mailfolder but when clikcing on

an individual mail the contents is not been displayed anymore.

Funny thing is I can print the mail without any problem.

Any idea ?

I have a Time Machine back-up which was done before the 10.8.3 up-grade.

The 'shade' hasn't come down to cover the message has it? Is there a little dot at the bottom centre of the Mail window that your cursor caan slide back up? The preference may have reset itself with the update.

Pete

Mar 15, 2013 11:50 AM in response to Michael Schulz

My Mail (version 6.3) is working the same as it was before 10.8.3. Its sounds like it may have gotten messed up during the installation.

You can try upgrading again: 10.8.3 Combo Update

Send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem solved sooner.

Feedback

OS X 10.8.3 and Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.