Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 3 gs cannot load the service provider network in manual setting.I am using vodafone network.My phone always keep searching for network in MANUAL.And says no service in AUTO.

Hi,

My iphone 3gs was purchased in us and is being used in New Delhi, India. The problem was that when i was calling anyone the the other person could not listen to my voice properly. I restored my phone to factory setting as a new phone. Now the problem is even bigger. Now it is not connecting to cellular network.When i click manua option in cellular network it says NO SERVICE and when i click auto option it keeps on searching for network and finally says unable to load network list. I am using vodafone sim card.

Please guide me the resolution to my problem.

Regards,

annurana

iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.1.2, purchased in us and is used India

Posted on Mar 15, 2013 3:27 AM

1 reply

my iphone 3 gs cannot load the service provider network in manual setting.I am using vodafone network.My phone always keep searching for network in MANUAL.And says no service in AUTO.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.