Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when is the official ios 7 update going to be released to the public?

I know it's sometime in june along with the new iPhone 5s but i was wondering if anyone else new the exact release date.

Thanks BARRY.

iPad 2, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Mar 15, 2013 9:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2013 9:55 AM

this is a user forum and therefore no one here can answere that. Also against the terms of use for this forum

11 replies

Mar 15, 2013 10:22 AM in response to GrumpyGator

For those following along, the III was released in March 2012 and the iPhone 5 in October 2012.

Unless Apple is going to change to releasing a new iPhone every 6 months I don't see this changing. Plus if they do we won't get to have those Samsung commercials of people who have the new Samsung standing next to the iPhone X line showing off all the features it has.

May 5, 2013 1:21 PM in response to BigBarry51

Let's hope Apple can pull something out of the bag in June otherwise they will loose many customers. I love apple but unless they release something soon I will be changing my phone then hopefully don't have to change anything else like my laptop next. It's such a shame apple are playing catch up now !

Let's hope apple remembers how much their customers love thier products and they catch up !

when is the official ios 7 update going to be released to the public?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.