Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

some files dont copy or sync to ipod after editing…….

some files dont copy or sync to ipod after editing , but when i again do some more editing or revert it back , it works normal

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Mar 16, 2013 10:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2013 10:36 AM

Remember: we cannot see your machine. There are 9 different versions of iPhoto and they run on 8 different versions of the Operating System. The tricks and tips for dealing with issues vary depending on the version of iPhoto and the version of the OS. So to get help you need to give as much information as you can. Basic things like :

- What version of iPhoto.

- What version of the Operating System.

- Details. As full a description of the problem as you can. For instance: 'iPhoto won't export' is best explained by describing how you are trying to export, and so on.

- History: Is this going on long? Has anything been installed or deleted?

- Are there error messages?

- What steps have you tried already to solve the issue.

- Anything unusual about your set up? Or how you use iPhoto?

Anything else you can think of that might help someone understand the problem you have.

Posts that consist of "iPhoto doesn't work. Help" or "iPhoto won't print" or "Suddenly I have no photos!!!!!!!!!!" mean that any helper is simply guessing. More information means you get better assistance.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2013 10:36 AM in response to Community User

Remember: we cannot see your machine. There are 9 different versions of iPhoto and they run on 8 different versions of the Operating System. The tricks and tips for dealing with issues vary depending on the version of iPhoto and the version of the OS. So to get help you need to give as much information as you can. Basic things like :

- What version of iPhoto.

- What version of the Operating System.

- Details. As full a description of the problem as you can. For instance: 'iPhoto won't export' is best explained by describing how you are trying to export, and so on.

- History: Is this going on long? Has anything been installed or deleted?

- Are there error messages?

- What steps have you tried already to solve the issue.

- Anything unusual about your set up? Or how you use iPhoto?

Anything else you can think of that might help someone understand the problem you have.

Posts that consist of "iPhoto doesn't work. Help" or "iPhoto won't print" or "Suddenly I have no photos!!!!!!!!!!" mean that any helper is simply guessing. More information means you get better assistance.

Mar 16, 2013 11:15 AM in response to Yer_Man

operating system -OS X 10.8.3 (12D78)

iphoto version - 9.4.2(710.42)

the pics are not synced to my iphone , neither they are copied into any folder or external drive ( by dragging or by secondary clicking n copying )

not all pics show this error , but some

thanks for ur concern

Mar 16, 2013 2:01 PM in response to Yer_Man

this didnt work

still the same problem

pics wont copy by drag and drop

and by secondary click copy n paste , only few (38 out of 90) are copied

but when i again go to edit mode and do some modifications to all the pics , they are copied either way

also the face detection ( confirm additional faces ) doesnt work properly , it asks for the confirmation but never gets it confirmed , it keeps on showing the same picture in it and keep asking for confirmation regardless of how many times u confirm it

Message was edited by: Sharya

some files dont copy or sync to ipod after editing…….

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.