Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hacked

My iphone sent an email without my knowledge to some of my contacts, the 1st i knew was returned emails, 1 of my contacts said he got the email. how can it have been returned if it was recived. i never sent any emails. is my phone hacked

iPhone 4

Posted on Mar 16, 2013 12:14 PM

3 replies

Mar 16, 2013 12:18 PM in response to jclordl

No.

Are you accessing this email account with an email client on your computer such as with Outlook or Outlook Express on a Windows PC? If so, any hacking has occurred with that swiss cheese for security garbage. Other than that, your email address has been spoofed by a spammer using your email address to appear as the sending email address for email that is being sent elsewhere.

Apr 10, 2013 9:50 AM in response to jclordl

your device is not hacked but your email has got a virus which continuesly sending email to your contacts(friends) email. 1. sign onto your email, 2. change password, 3. change username , if it still sending random emails then delete your email account and make new same email again. Still the same problem then it means your computer has got email virus on your email cache folder, you have to find it and delete it.

Hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.