Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have created a project for Church in FCP X with voice over and trying to play it in our lobby through a Gefen Signage Digital Display. I have change the format and we have used other announcements on the device using Windows base. Not sure problem

I have created a project for Church in FCP X with voice over and trying to play it in our lobby through a Gefen Signage Digital Display. I have change the format and still not showing. We have used other announcements on the device using Windows base. Not sure problem if it because I am coming from Mac word to windows, but I am able to view announcements on windows computer. I am using flash drive to take from Mac and import it to windows. Thanks

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2), Final Cut X

Posted on Mar 16, 2013 1:43 PM

1 reply

Mar 16, 2013 6:04 PM in response to tojie

How exacty are you connecting your Mac to the digital signage system?

To get "broadcast" output from FCP X on your Mac, you'll either have to set up the DSS as a second monitor (connect just like a computer monitor), in which case you can configure FCP X to show the Viewer pane on it (Window menu).

Or you'll have to use something like the AJA T-Tap to get HDMI or SDI out to your DSS system.

What inputs does your DSS system support?

I have created a project for Church in FCP X with voice over and trying to play it in our lobby through a Gefen Signage Digital Display. I have change the format and we have used other announcements on the device using Windows base. Not sure problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.