Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my ipod last night and it was last seen in my room. i dont have the icloud app on it. so i have no clue what else to do. please help me.

so, i was sitting in my bed went on facebook on my ipod and than my mom came in to give me something and i got up and all i can remember is putting my ipod on my bed and coming back and freaking out, cause it wasn`t there. i searched everywhere and i can`t think of anywhere else. it has to be here, cause it can`t just walk away. sadly i don`t have icloud i never had the chance to download it. so, what else can i do? i really need it for my alarm and its how i read my emails and go online. so please help me.

iPod touch

Posted on Mar 16, 2013 2:00 PM

9 replies

Mar 16, 2013 2:03 PM in response to vanablack

No app is required.

- If you previously turned on FIndMyiPod on the iPod in Settings>iCloud and wifi is on and connected go toiCloud: Find My iPhone, sign in and go to FIndMyiPhone. The location is not accurate enough to determine where is a hose it is located .If the iPod has been restored it will never show up.

- You can also wipe/erase the iPod and have to iPod play a sound via iCloud.

I lost my ipod last night and it was last seen in my room. i dont have the icloud app on it. so i have no clue what else to do. please help me.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.