Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can I not transfer 1080P video clips from my Panasonic cam to the iPod camera connection kit? Icahn connect direct to the camera via the USB mini out or talking the SD card out of the camera and placing it in the SD reader.

I can't seem to transfer video clips shot with a Panasonic HDC-TM900 camera in 1080P into my iPad mini using the camera connection kit. I know the connection s sound, as the still photos I shot on the camera are transferring correctly. It's as if the iPad doesn't recognize the Hd video clips are tere. I was hoping to edit the clips with iMove on the iPad. Anyone have suggestions?

iPad 2, iOS 6.1.2, iPad Mini

Posted on Mar 16, 2013 5:24 PM

1 reply

Mar 16, 2013 5:47 PM in response to RowdyRoddieYukon

What is the format?

Pad2, the new iPad Supported Video Formats & Movie Formats

• H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
  • MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
  • Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format

 Cheers, Tom 😉

Why can I not transfer 1080P video clips from my Panasonic cam to the iPod camera connection kit? Icahn connect direct to the camera via the USB mini out or talking the SD card out of the camera and placing it in the SD reader.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.