Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 3g locked in recovery mode, Im desperate to retrieve photos of my babies..

Hi

Ive recently had some help to try and recover photo content on my old 3g iphone.. Its stuck in recovery mode apparently, held the power and home button past the white apple logo - the itunes and usb lead symbols appear on the iphone screen - and windows recognises and loads software when its connected.

Opening itunes, it detects the iphone, and wants to restore and update the phone, warning all content will be erased!!!!!

It has photos of all my 4 babies that my ex couldnt sync or copy to my laptop!

Im desperate to try and recover the phots, and purchased music on this iphone please?

Would someone please help?

Thanks so much

Zoe

x

iPhone 3G, Not sure what iOs it has loaded,

Posted on Mar 16, 2013 7:01 PM

4 replies

Apr 27, 2014 2:42 PM in response to diesel vdub

Tsk. So judgmental. You could have just as easily said "but your content is lost if you have not copied it off the device or previously backed it up." Why comment about effort? I back up my iPhone every ****** day. Today I spent four hours at a company event taking photos for my employer, went straight home, and found my stupid phone decided to go into recovery mode. I hope I find help amongst these discussions that does not involve a holier than thou attitude.

iPhone 3g locked in recovery mode, Im desperate to retrieve photos of my babies..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.