Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Great Battery on my iPod Shuffle 4th Generation (Late 2012)

Today i used my iPod Shuffle and Voice Over says Low Battery it alert me 2 times so i charge it and i see it after 2 or 3 minutes the indicator from orange to green after 2 - 3 minutes so i remove it from the charger and i check the battery and Voice Over says Battery Full and then after 30 Seconds i check again Voice Over Says Low Battery so i decided to continue listening to music then after 1 minute i check the battery and it says Low Battery again so i leave in our table and pause the music and i did not turn off my Shuffle after 5 minute i check it again and it says Battery Full then i play a music again then check the battery level and it says Battery 75% and after 30 minutes i check it again and it is stays at 75 Minutes and from now my iPod Shuffle Battery Level is at 75% and it is not changing even you play a music after 1-2 hours it is stays at 75%..

That's all Thank You For Reading i just Share my iPod Shuffle Great Battery Story 😀

I hope it happen this to you 😀

I Love my Great iPod Shuffle 4th Generation (Late 2012) Battery 😀

Go Apple for Great Battery on iPod Shuffle 4th Generation (Late 2012)

Keep up the Good Work

Comment if this happen to you or not or just comment if you have a question.

iPod shuffle, iOS Version : ( iOS 1.0.2 )

Posted on Mar 17, 2013 5:18 AM

There are no replies.

Great Battery on my iPod Shuffle 4th Generation (Late 2012)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.