Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't read iTunes voucher code!!!

HI,

MY KIDS KEEP GETTING ITUNES VOUCHER FOR THEIR BIRTHDAYS AND YESTERDAY WE RECEIVED ANOTHER ONE. THIS IS THE THIRD ONE IN TWO MONTHS THAT HAD A COMPLETELY ILLEGBILE CODE - THERE IS NO PART OF IT WE CAN READ. WE HAD TO THROW THE FIRST 2 AWAY AS THE PEOPLE WHO GAVE THEM TO US WERE UNABLE TO LOCATE THE RECEIPTS FOR THEM. I AM NOT PREPARED TO THROW THIS ONE AWAY AS WELL. WHAT CAN I DO TO REDEEM IT?

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2012)

Posted on Mar 17, 2013 3:13 PM

1 reply

Mar 18, 2013 12:03 AM in response to AnnafromRotoura

If this page doesn't help then you will need to try contacting iTunes support (you will need to give them as much of the serial number and activation code from the card as you can read) : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then iTunes Cards And Codes

For future info typing all in capitals is considered shouting, and may mean that people don't reply to your posts.

Can't read iTunes voucher code!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.