Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to backup to a cd, but my computer keeps going to icloud and says I am over my space limit ?

I messed my computer and deleted some files, including some backups that I was storing on a Burn folder on my computer Desktop. Those backups are no longer available to me on my computer. When I try to set up new backup routines and try to backup my plans the backup file is looking to ICloud for the location of the backup. I get the message that I have gone over the limit of storage. I tried to set up a backup plan so I could use a cd or dvd for the plan, but still I get the message that I have gone over my storage limit 100mb at ICloud. What did I do wrong? Do I need to delete my version of Backup and install a different version?

iMac M8935 PowerPcG4, Mac OS X (10.4.10)

Posted on Mar 17, 2013 9:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2013 10:20 AM

Hi Vincent, are you on 10.4.10 really? No iCloud storage at all for PPC Macs or less than 10.7 , & the old iDisk at Apple is gone!???

2 replies

I want to backup to a cd, but my computer keeps going to icloud and says I am over my space limit ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.