Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues with Boot Camp; Windows 8

Hello

I've installed Windows 8 Pro on my Macbook Pro. The probelm is that my graphics card will not regonize all the memory.

User uploaded file

I have installed the newest driver from Intel, and I have also tried looking through the settings of my graphics card... Still nothing.

MacBook Pro, Other OS

Posted on Mar 18, 2013 3:17 AM

6 replies

Mar 18, 2013 5:29 AM in response to sig

Hello Sig.

Did you not understand the question?

First line in my question reads "I've installed Windows 8 Pro on my Macbook Pro"

I don't need to install Windows 8, I have it installed. If you even read my question; I am asking if any one knows how to get Windows 8 to see all the memory on the graphic card, and not only 2MB of it like the picture show above.

Mar 18, 2013 2:50 PM in response to Muqlar

Muqlar wrote:

Hello Sig.

Did you not understand the question?

First line in my question reads "I've installed Windows 8 Pro on my Macbook Pro"

I don't need to install Windows 8, I have it installed. If you even read my question; I am asking if any one knows how to get Windows 8 to see all the memory on the graphic card, and not only 2MB of it like the picture show above.

The picture above shows "2112 MBytes" which is roughly 2 GB. The picture above does NOT show "only 2MB"

Issues with Boot Camp; Windows 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.