Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I swipe phone to open, and hit the phone icon, then make a call, most times it says "calling mobile" but then nothing happens.

Same thing here. I'm getting very frustrated. When I swipe phone to open, and hit the phone icon, then make a call, most times it says "calling mobile" but then nothing happens. Then I try to end the call and hit the END button. Sure, it looks like the call disconnected, but as soon as I try to make another call, I see the same screen (the first called) and the words "calling mobile". The only way I can rememdy this, naturally, is powering off and restarting. But, c'mon...$300 for a phone that you have to power down between calls???

I've got the latest OS update, no jailbreak, or anything exotic on my 4s. What's more, when I try to make a call 2 out of 3 times, the dumb SIRI opens up and stops me from making the call. (and, yes, I have very carefully checked my process that I am not intentionally activating SIRI with my cheek.)

Again, $300 for all this in just trying to make a call?

Posted on Mar 18, 2013 11:04 AM

There are no replies.

When I swipe phone to open, and hit the phone icon, then make a call, most times it says "calling mobile" but then nothing happens.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.