793 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 17, 2013 11:15 AM by ASpurlock
Keep in mind that turning off 2-step verification reduces the level of security associated with the Google account. If you want to maintain it and sync your google contacts, here is what to do:
- Access your Google account settings. If you are in Gmail, simply click on your e-mail address in the upper-right corner and select the 'Account' link.
- Click 'Security' in the left sidebar. Then click 'Settings' under the 2-Step Verification section.
- You will be prompted to sign in again. Once done, click the 'Manage application-specific passwords' link.
- Follow the instructions to generate a new application-specific password.
- Use this password to log in as directed in the base CardDAV login process.