Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

no backup or sync with iTunes and iphone 5 AppleMobileDeviceService.exe using high CPU iTunes stalls iphone disconnected

For anyone still having this mysterious problem I have found a source that contains all the known fixes out here on the internet in one place!! It’s an excellent reference source as it contains hours of research to this problem. Most importantly it has the resolution to this problem. If for any reason you are not able to resolve your problem with the suggested fixes then your issue DEEPER like mine. I went ahead and got the permanent solution offered and “AH HA”, problem resolved in Layman’s terms!! The source is http://for-the-people-online.com . Good Luck !!

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.2, this may apply to iPads devices

Posted on Mar 18, 2013 1:36 PM

There are no replies.

no backup or sync with iTunes and iphone 5 AppleMobileDeviceService.exe using high CPU iTunes stalls iphone disconnected

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.