Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I email a video that is in iPhoto?

When in iPhoto and emailing, I can only email (as far as I can tell) photos in iPhoto and the email icon is not available when selecting a video in my iPhoto library. How can I email the videos?

Posted on Mar 18, 2013 4:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2013 4:30 PM

Are you asking about iPhoto on a Mac or iPhoto on an IOS device? On a Mac you will get the error message "You can't email videos from iPhoto", when you try to share a video. YOu can however use the command "File > Reveal in Finder" to show the original video file and then ctrl click the revealed movie file. Select "Share > Mail" from the pop-up menu.

User uploaded file

Regards

Léonie

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 18, 2013 4:30 PM in response to sweaters

Are you asking about iPhoto on a Mac or iPhoto on an IOS device? On a Mac you will get the error message "You can't email videos from iPhoto", when you try to share a video. YOu can however use the command "File > Reveal in Finder" to show the original video file and then ctrl click the revealed movie file. Select "Share > Mail" from the pop-up menu.

User uploaded file

Regards

Léonie

How do I email a video that is in iPhoto?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.