Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes balance wrong

Last week I had about $24 something in my account. I wanted to do iTunes Match, so I got a $25 iTunes gift card while working (I work in a mall). Scratched the card and redeemed it to my account while there. I no longer have the physical card, since I saw my balance go up to $49 and some change. Once home from work, I went into iTunes to pay for the iTunes match and decided to just pay with my credit card instead. Figured I could use new music anyway and planned on using that $49 something on some new tunes. Didn't browse anything that day or even think to look at my account balance while home, since my iPhone said I had the $49 something while at work.

Now Monday comes and before work I decide to go into the iTunes store to browse some music. At this point I have not purchased anything with that $49 I had in my account last week. However, I see I'm down to the $24 something I had prior to buying and redeeming the $25 gift card. Checked my recent purchases and nothing new, other than the iTunes Match, which was paid with my credit card.

Where did my other $25 iTunes account money go? Is it suddenly pending somewhere even though it said it was in my account last week? I'd like to get my money so I can buy some music.

Mac mini, OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Mar 18, 2013 8:29 PM

1 reply

iTunes balance wrong

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.