Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone, iPad, and iPod will not sync the same???

I just got a new computer and put all my music on iTunes again. When I try to sync my iOS devices each one syncs differently. One will have music that's not checked, and won't have some that are checked, but each device has different music. Also, there is a video that my daughter bought on iTunes and it keeps popping up, I can't seem to delete it at all. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Windows 7, iTunes sync problems

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 7:50 AM

1 reply

Mar 19, 2013 9:00 AM in response to KatBell

When you plug in your phone go to the sidebar on the left, select the device, and select the menu you want to sync.

For example at the top there is summary, info, apps, movies, etc.

If you wanted to sync movies go under there and pick and chose the movies you want on the device.

Let's assume you are doing that and syncing is not going properly. Then first double check that there is a checkmark in the top left of that page that says sync movies

If there is uncheck and then hit apply. Then it will take all the movies off. Now re-check everything and hit apply.

My iPhone, iPad, and iPod will not sync the same???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.