Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone else unable to edit gCal events via iCal?

Ok, I can create events in iCal for a gCal and it will update universally across all devices (iMac, iPhone, iPadm, and on gCal). Not having any issues with this part of syncing. All events are present on all devices as well. The issue I seem to be running into is editing those events, specifically the notes section. I like to add in assignments that are due in the Notes section and it seems recently that this is very hit or miss and more on the miss end. As of today, 3/19 I haven't been able to succesfully edit the Notes of any of my current events. Very frustrating to say the least. Any insight into this would be much appreciated.

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 9:04 AM

1 reply

Mar 20, 2013 4:41 PM in response to Illeven

For the last few weeks, I'd been having problems with my gCal/iCal sync, including editing events in iCal. I gave up and moved everything back to iCal and I am now using iCloud. In my search for an answer, I came across a great read: http://www.busymac.com/download/tco-busycal.pdf

It was written for a third party app but has a lot of good information in it.

Hope that helps,

Rhonda

Anyone else unable to edit gCal events via iCal?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.