Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple itunes program won't start, windows 7 , worked ok last time used

Any ideas whats wrong? I get a message box that says: itunes has stopped working, and a box to click that says " windows can search for a solution & close program" Clicking on it does nothing.

Windows 7

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 11:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 1:21 PM

In the course of your troubleshooting to date, have you worked through the following document?

iTunes for Windows Vista or Windows 7: Troubleshooting unexpected quits, freezes, or launch issues

3 replies

Mar 20, 2013 8:38 AM in response to b noir

Yes, partly without success. However, I tried to start program again, and got a message that had a note at the bottom "more details" Clicking that gave me a list of about 15 items, mostly meanless to me. However one said Quick Time qts_unloaded. I decided to see if Quick Time would start-it did not, but offered a box saying "Windows can fix this for you" I clicked the box, it did fix it, so I decided to try itunes again. Success! it started right up and was normal with no lost data. Problem solved!

Apple itunes program won't start, windows 7 , worked ok last time used

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.